Thursday, June 25, 2015

Meet the Creekers

Hello everyone,
We hope you are all excited to learn more about both French Creek and the environment! The things we will be doing at camp are important and a lot of fun. Our names are Mike and Levi, the better looking and smarter Creekers; and don't you forget it!

 
My name is Levi Lundell, and love the outdoors. Biking and kayaking are some of my favorite hobbies. I always enjoy working with students and learning a thing or to myself along the way.


My name is Mike Dofner. I got involved with Creek Connections through Robert Morris University. I will be a senior there this up coming year and I am majoring in Biology and minoring in Environmental Science. I am a huge outdoors enthusiast. Hunting and fishing are a big part of my life. Usually any free time I get, you can find me doing one of these activities. On top of that, I love being out on the water in my kayak, whether I'm fishing from it or just cruising down the stream.

No comments: