Monday, June 10, 2019

Creek Connections Intro!

Hey Guys!

My name is James and I am one of your Creek Connections counselors this summer! I am a senior at the University of Pittsburgh graduating this upcoming December. I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pa and I have loved the outdoors my whole life. My family has a cabin in Pymatuning where we have spent countless summers out on the lake and in the streams exploring our little piece of heaven. Creek Camp is a great opportunity to get active in the outdoors and a chance to learn from professionals on a wide variety of topics. Its gearing up to be an awesome action packed week that we have planned for you all! I hope you are all looking forward to it as much as we all are.

Heres a picture of me (in the blue wet suit) and my brother (yellow wet suit) from our certification dive in Gilboa, OH.

See you soon!!


No comments: