Monday, July 19, 2010

Goodbye dear friends.

To the 'awesomest' Session I Creek Campers ever.

Make sure to keep checking the blog and see what this week is up to! Also at the end of this week we will post your surprise from the counselors. All of the 'missing' fun pictures are now posted on creekconnections.shutterfly.com too!

Hope everyone had an amazing time because we sure did!
We will miss you dearly.

Love,
The Best Counselors in the World.

P.S. You're all allowed on Awesome Island now
P.S.S. Matt did not approve this message and griped about it later.
P.S.S.S. I also thought you might enjoy this picture




1 comment:

Resoluti-One said...

First of all, I didn't approve of the post because I wasn't consulted prior to the posting of it.

Secondly, anyone is welcome to Awesome Land as long as they fill out the necessary paperwork and complete the expensive, extensive, and invasive citizenship test.

With that, I'm going back to my island. (Enjoy the rest of your summer).